· Use another person's Account, misrepresent yourself or Services offered through the Platform, misrepresent your identity or qualifications, misrepresent a project or other information in a quote request, or post Content in any inappropriate category or areas on the Platform;
· Use any automated system including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, scrapers to access the Platform for any purpose without Serve me mart's prior written approval; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the Platform for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material (Serve me mart reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
· In any manual or automated manner copy copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Platform information or Content including but not limited to, use on a mirrored, competitive, or third-party site;
· Transmit more request messages through the Platform in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
· Take any action that (a) may unreasonably encumber the Platform's infrastructure; (b) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any third-party participation; (c) bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Platform; (d) circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Platform; (e) distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm Serve me mart or users; (f) uses the Platform in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights; or (g) circumvents or manipulates Fee (defined herein) structure, billing, or Fees owed;
· As a Service Provider Member, use the Platform in any manner that circumvents your obligation to pay Serve me mart or use credits for access to services provided by the Platform;
· Collect, harvest or publish any personally identifiable data including but not limited to names or other account information, from the Platform, or use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any reason not explicitly authorized by these Terms, including commercial solicitation purposes;
· Recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Provider Members or Customer Members for employment or any other use not specifically intended by the Platform;
· Take any inappropriate or unlawful actions, including the submission of inappropriate or unlawful Content to or through the Platform, including Content that is harassing, hateful, illegal, profane, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory, or that advocates, promotes, or encourages inappropriate activity, conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or conduct that would give rise to civil liability or violate any law;
· Violate any key Serve me mart policies that govern your use of the Platform and our interactions with you and third parties;
· Advertise or solicit a Pro Service not related to or appropriate for the Platform including, but not limited to any Pro Service that (a) is not in supported categories or provides only products; (b) provides directories or referrals; (c) offers lending; (d) offers rental space; (e) promotes events (such as a party or professional convention); (f) competes with the business of Serve me mart; (g) promotes or offers Ponzi schemes, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, affiliate marketing or unsolicited commercial content, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or contests, raffles, prizes, bonuses, games of chance or giveaways; or (h) provides non-local content.
· Submit User Content that damages the experience of any user including but not limited to (a) requests to download non-Serve me mart mobile applications and/or links that direct the user to mirrored websites where the user must enter information that is redundant with what has already been entered on Serve me mart, (b) offers to purchase a Pro Service or any other service outside of Serve me mart, or (c) using a profile page or user name to promote services not offered on or through the Platform;
· Take any action that may undermine the efficacy or accuracy of reviews or ratings systems;
· Fail to perform Services purchased from you as promised, unless the Customer Member fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed-upon agreement for the Services or refuses to pay, or a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Customer Member's identity;
· Engage in fraudulent conduct including but not limited to offering to make money transfers with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment or soliciting users to mail cash or use other payment methods prohibited by Serve me mart;
· Sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Pro Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Pro Service;
· Agree to purchase a Pro Service when you do not meet a Service Provider Member's requirements;
· Undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the Platform; and
· Attempt to indirectly undertake any of the foregoing.
SERVE ME MART FEES AND TAXES
In connection with use of Serve me mart's Platform, Serve me mart charges certain Fees ("Serve me mart Fees" or "Fees"). Current Fees for purchasing credits (“Serve me mart Credits”) used by Service Provider Members and Client Members for various purposes will be shown when purchasing such credits. Fees for additional products or services, including ongoing products or services, will be provided to you before you use such products or services.
Serve me mart may also charge penalty Fees for fraud, misconduct or other violations of these Terms, as determined in our sole discretion. Information about current penalty Fees is available in the policy or support center.
You agree to pay these Fees. Information about current penalty Fees is available in the policy or support center. You agree to pay all applicable Fees or charges based on the Fee and billing terms then in effect, regardless of whether you have an active Account. Charges shall be made to your credit card, PayPal or other payment method designated at the time you make a purchase or register for a service. If you do not pay on time or if Serve me mart cannot charge a credit card, PayPal or other payment method for any reason, Serve me mart reserves all rights permissible under law to recover payment and all costs and expenses incurred, including reasonable attorneys' fees, in our pursuit of payment. You explicitly agree that all communication in relation to delinquent accounts or Fees due will be made by electronic mail or by phone. Such communication may be made by Serve me mart or by anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to a third-party collection agent. If you cancel your Account at any time, you will not receive any refund. If you have a balance due on any Account, you agree that Serve me mart may charge such unpaid Fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid Fees. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting and sales tax collection requirements in consultation with tax advisers, and that we cannot and do not offer specific tax advice to either Service Provider Members or Customer Members. All sales on Serve me mart are final and non-refundable, except as otherwise specified herein.
Serve me mart will not be responsible for any provided Services payments between the Serve me mart Customer Members and Serve me mart Service Provider Members. On the time of delivering the service to the Serve me mart Customer Members the Customer should pay the agreed amount to the Serve me mart Service Provider Member and Serve me mart will not hold any responsibility or liability against the payment to the Serve me mart Service Provider Member. Serve me mart Service Provider Member will be providing the service against his own risk of receiving the payment from the Serve me mart Customer Members, if the Service Provider Member did not receive the agreed amount in such case to be reported to Serve me mart support at email@example.com with all related Documents, photos, evidence subject to Serve me mart’s review and absolute discretion.
If any Member does not make a marketplace payment on time or if Serve me mart cannot charge a credit card, PayPal or other payment method for any reason, Serve me mart reserves all rights permissible under law to recover payment and all costs and expenses incurred, including reasonable attorneys' fees, in our pursuit of payment. You explicitly agree that all communication in relation to delinquent accounts or payments due will be made by electronic mail or by phone. Such communication may be made by Serve me mart or by anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to a third-party collection agent. If you have a balance due on any Account, you agree that Serve me mart may charge such unpaid payments to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid payments.
All cancellation and refund requests will be subject to Serve me mart’s review and absolute discretion. We will normally process your valid written request within thirty (30) days of receiving it, unless a shorter period is required by law. You may request a cancellation or refund by emailing your request to Serve me mart support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your Account at any time, you will not receive any refund.
SERVE ME MART CREDITS
Your purchase or receipt of Serve me mart Credits represents the purchase or receipt of credits that can be used by you to receive certain services on the Platform, including sending quotes to potential customers or receiving a response to a quote from potential customers. We will always be transparent with you about the number or range of Serve me mart Credits you may use to access certain services. Serve me mart Credits have no monetary/cash value and your purchase or receipt of Serve me mart Credits does not represent a pre-funding of stored value that can be accessed or used in the future for any purpose. You agree that all sales of Serve me mart Credits are final and non-refundable. Information and current pricing can be found in the Help Center.
DISPUTES BETWEEN OR AMONG USERS
Serve me mart values our Service Providers and Customers, and we understand that occasionally disputes may arise between or among them. In such case the users shall resolve such disputes independently. In the rare event a dispute initiated by either a Service Provider Member or a Customer Member cannot be resolved independently, you agree, at Serve me mart's request, to participate with good faith, to the extent you are reasonably able to do so, in a neutral resolution, mediation, or arbitration process conducted by Serve me mart or a neutral third-party mediator or arbitrator selected by Serve me mart. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that Serve me mart is under no obligation to become involved in or impose resolution in any dispute between or among users or any third party, emailing your request to Serve me mart support at email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Platform images and logos referenced in this Site and the contents of this Site are subject to intellectual property rights belonging to us. Other product and business names mentioned herein may be the intellectual property of the respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You agree not to breach any trade mark, copyright, patent, design or other rights in relation to all trademarks, information, images, logos and other intellectual property included in this Site. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by us.
You agree not to download, copy, transmit, "data-mine", "scrape" or otherwise replicate any of the information on this Site, including Ratings, for any business purpose, whether by electronic or any other means whatsoever, not to use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Platform and collect Content for any purpose or otherwise copy or download Content. A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives, but not for websites that include any form of commercial listings, not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
By sending us any feedback, comments, questions, or suggestions concerning Serve me mart or our services, including the Platform (collectively, “Feedback”) you represent and warrant (a) that you have the right to disclose the Feedback, (b) that the Feedback does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and (c) that your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of any third party or parties. By sending us any Feedback, you further (i) agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (ii) acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, (iii) grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and (iv) irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Serve me mart and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback. This Feedback section shall survive any termination of your Account or the Platform.
Serve me mart does not endorse any Member, user or any Services, and Serve me mart is not a party to any agreements between or among users, Members or third parties. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms or any user's or Member's use of any part of the Platform, including but not limited to any scheduling or other services. Neither Serve me mart nor any Members or users of the Platform may direct or control the day-to-day activities of the other, or create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other. Members are required by these Terms to provide accurate information, and although Serve me mart may undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or check the identities or backgrounds of users, we do not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any user or their purported identity or background, regardless of the specific Serve me mart services they are using or any involvement by Serve me mart personnel in providing or scheduling those services.
Any reference on the Platform to a user being licensed or credentialed in some manner, or "badged," "best of," "top," "background checked" or "gold," "silver," or "bronze" (or similar language) designations indicates only that the user has completed a relevant account process or met user review standards, and does not represent anything else. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by Serve me mart and is not verification of their identity and whether they or their Services are licensed, insured, trustworthy, safe or suitable. Instead, any such description is intended to be useful information for you to evaluate when you make your own decisions about the identity and suitability of others whom you contact or interact with via the Platform. You should always exercise responsibility, due diligence and care when deciding whether to have any interaction with any other user. Serve me mart is not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other users.
By using the Platform, you understand and agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against those particular users or other third parties. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from Serve me mart with respect to such actions or omissions.
SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS
Without limiting any other rights reserved herein, Serve me mart may, in its sole discretion, take any action permitted by law for any violation of these Terms or any other policy or agreement between you and Serve me mart, including but not limited to removing User Content you posted, limiting your Account access, requiring you to forfeit certain funds or paid Fees, assessing monetary penalties or costs, terminating your Account, decreasing your status or search rank, canceling quotes or postings, blocking access, investigating you, and/or cooperating with law enforcement agencies in investigation or prosecution.
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
We may, in our discretion, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, block, suspend, deactivate or cancel your Serve me mart Account in whole or in part. If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) your Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Platform or your User Content, or receive assistance from Serve me mart support teams; (b) if appropriate in our sole discretion, we may communicate to other users that your Account has been terminated, blocked, suspended, deactivated, or cancelled, and why this action has been taken; and (c) you will not be entitled to any compensation for Platform services or Services cancelled or delayed as a result of Account termination. You may cancel your use of the Platform and/or terminate your Account at any time by following the "Settings" link in in your profile, clicking "Account," and clicking "Deactivate Account." Please note that if your Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Platform, including, but not limited to, any reviews.
The Terms and the relationship between you and Serve me mart shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Wyoming, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Serve me mart that is not subject to arbitration must be resolved by a court located in Wyoming County, except as otherwise agreed by the parties. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Wyoming County, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes that are not subject to arbitration. You hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT SHALL BE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SERVE ME MART DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION, BUT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ANY REASON, TO (A) MONITOR OR REVIEW USER CONTENT; OR (B) FOR ANY PERMISSIBLE PURPOSE, CONDUCT IDENTITY VERIFICATION, BACKGROUND (INCLUDING CRIMINAL BACKGROUND) OR REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER CHECKS ON ANY MEMBER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SERVICE PROVIDER MEMBERS AND CUSTOMER MEMBERS. THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SERVE ME MART AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF OR IN TRADE; ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM; AND ANY WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL COLLECTIVE CONTENT. SERVE ME MART MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. SERVE ME MART ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM. SERVE ME MART SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM SERVE ME MART OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OR MEMBERS OF THE PLATFORM AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CUSTOMER MEMBERS, SERVICE PROVIDER MEMBERS OR SERVICE RECIPIENTS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SERVE ME MART DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE PLATFORM OR TO REVIEW OR VET ANY SERVICES. SERVE ME MART MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE PLATFORM OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE PLATFORM. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE PLATFORM AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON AND GIVE OR RECEIVE SERVICES. SERVE ME MART EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY USERS OR THIRD PARTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT, YOUR OFFERING OR PROVIDING SERVICES OR REQUESTING OR RECEIVING SERVICES THROUGH THE PLATFORM, AND ANY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER USERS OF SERVE ME MART OR THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE, REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER SERVE ME MART NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE PLATFORM WILL BE LIABLE (WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SERVE ME MART HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE) FOR: (A) ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL; (B) SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (C) THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (D) ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS; (E) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT; (F) ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE PLATFORM OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM; OR (G) YOUR OFFERING OR PROVIDING SERVICES OR REQUESTING OR RECEIVING SERVICES THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SERVE ME MART AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE TERMS, PLATFORM, SERVICES, AND/OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES OR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USERS EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO SERVE ME MART BY YOU HEREUNDER, OR ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS IF NO SUCH PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE, AS APPLICABLE.
Force Majeure: Other than payment obligations, neither Serve me mart nor you shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under the Terms arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or national disasters.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries: You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms.
Contacting You and E-SIGN Consent: You agree that Serve me mart may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Platform. With your consent, Serve me mart or Service Provider Members may also contact you by telephone or through text messages. If you have agreed to receive text messages or telephone calls from Serve me mart or Service Provider Members, you also consent to the use of an electronic record to document your agreement. You may withdraw your consent to the use of the electronic record by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Revoke Electronic Consent" in the subject line. To view and retain a copy of this disclosure or any information regarding your enrollment in this program, you will need (a) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with a web browser and Internet access; and (b) either a printer or storage space on such device. For a free paper copy, or to update our records of your contact information, send an email to email@example.com with contact information and the address for delivery.
Waiver: No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Serve me mart's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Statute of Limitations: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim arising out of or related to the Platform or the Services offered therein must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Section Headings: The section headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms or the Platform, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.